Hi, I’m Andy! I help introverts and sensitive types (Gentle Rebels) find the confidence, focus, and inner-calm to make their unique and gentle impact on this noisy world of ours.
There are moments when you just want to go home, put the kettle on and get stuck into a good book or a Netflix boxset.
Have you ever been in a busy room, watching everyone naturally mingling and having a great time, and just felt more alone than ever?
The world needs a gentle hero just like you.
We need you to be OK with who you are and to see your unique temperament as a gift not a curse.
It is important for introverts and highly sensitive people to become self-aware of who we are deep down.
I hear from many who feel anxious, overwhelmed, and confused about who they are and what they are doing with their life. This isn’t the end of the story, and it certainly doesn’t have to be like that. It doesn’t take a lot to become a self-aware, focussed, gentle hero, doing what you were put on the earth to do. And that’s exactly what I want to help you become.
Keeping it Clear and Simple
I aim to provide no-nonsense information to help you live at your natural, gentle pace, so that you can enjoy more inner peace, and live with maximum purpose in the way only you can.
All I want to do is encourage, inspire, and equip fellow introverted and Highly Sensitive People to be themselves and do what they are here on earth to do.
Sometimes this can be difficult, especially if you:
- Don’t necessarily recognise yourself as ‘creative’ because you don’t feel equipped, clever enough, or part of the right crowd
- Compare your messy insides with other peoples’ shiny outsides
- Feel unsure and overwhelmed about who you are, what you’re doing, and how you can make a breakthrough to uncover what truly matters to you
- Often feel like an outsider
- Get overwhelmed and distracted by groups of people, the mood or emotion of crowds, and too much sensory input
- Enjoy and are energised by time alone
- Love spending time with certain people despite finding it draining
- Desire meaning and purpose in your life
- Are a bit of a people-pleaser
- Want to make a positive difference but have absolutely no idea where to start
- Are forever on the cusp of giving up
- Would love to live a life that reflects who you are and not who you are told you should be
I would love to see all the introverts and HSPs of the world thriving with:
- Reduced overwhelm and burnout
- Focus and clarity on what matters most to them
- Stronger relationships
- A healthier and happier outlook, with a deep sense of self-care and self-understanding
- The realisation that you are OK who you are, and don’t need to change the core of your
- temperament in order to thrive in your goals and pursuits
- Creativity and joy, not worrying what people think
- Inspiration to other people who are stuck where they once were