Join Forums Hey, I’m Stephanie from the U.S.

• Hey, I’m Stephanie from the U.S.

Posted by Andy on December 10, 2019 at 7:05 pm

Hi all. It was wonderful reading about you all. Like Mary Ellen, I heard of HSP from Kelly’s Highly Sensitive Person (podcast actually). And through her podcast, I heard of her interview with Andy. It was a wonderful exchange. Unfortunately, she’s not active and here I am.

Finding out I’m an HSP felt like a spiritual occurrence. I just found out about it a few months ago. I’ve been in therapy and my former therapist told me I felt strongly because I am just sensitive. Out of my days of feeling like I was unraveling, I decided to Google “sensitive” around and that’s when I stumbled unto Highly Sensitive Person. I changed therapists, and I felt so empowered since finding out about this trait.

I’m 32, married, and live in the suburbs of Chicago with my husband and black cat. I always felt inclined to be an entrepreneur of sorts. But before I can become my own boss, I am just a humble office worker. I have so many ideas and interests that I have yet to dive into anything concrete.

I’m not 100% clear with Myers-Briggs, but I’ve scored as infj/intj and type 5 of the Enneagram. My current therapist identifies myself as an Empath, so I’ve been learning more about this as well.

I hope I didn’t overload you all. Hi.

Andy replied 2 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.