Welcome to The Haven!
This is a refuge of belonging for highly sensitive people and quiet souls looking to connect with themselves, other people, and a deeper sense of meaning in their life. Learn more about your innate sensitivity (and the wealth of research underpinning the trait) and explore your potential through creative practices and play alongside others.
It's the perfect place to be if you've never thought of yourself as a creative person. You'll soon begin to see that there's a quiet creative voice in each of us. Including you.
Creativity is an often misunderstood and under-utilised tool in the highly sensitive toolbox. But I believe it holds the key to connecting us with the potential we all have to not only survive but truly thrive in new ways.
Our natural creativity can help us process the world's noise, soothe an uncontrollable nervous system, and find connection with others who process deeply and feel the weight of the world on their heart.
During Your Stay in The Haven You Can:
- Find space to co-regulate your nervous system through accepting and encouraging conversations with sensitive souls
- Let your natural sensitivity rise up and find its home through creative and playful pathways
- Get beneath the external noise and inner-critic, and tune into the sound of your creative spirit
- Reshape and rewrite internal patterns and stories that are currently stopping you from moving in the direction you want
- Deepen your relationship with your innate sensitivity and recognise its potential in different parts of your life
- Begin sharing your creative experiments around welcoming and accepting souls who care and feel deeply
The Haven is an Online Space That Inspires, Encourages, and Equips Highly Sensitive People With:
- A deeper sense of calm in a noisy world
- Focus and purpose when things feel uncertain and out of control
- Anchors to help prepare for and respond to life's unexpected challenges
- A happy buzz from spontaneously connecting dots and bringing creativity to life
- Expanding horizons of possibility and potential for the future
- The inner glow of pride at accomplishments you never imagined possible
- Conditions for sub-surface healing and recovery
- Steady growth of confidence in your ability to respond and adapt to an unpredictable world
- Opportunities for friendships, connections, and collaborations
Wherever you are right now and however it feels, know there is always another chapter of your story preparing to be written.
Whether you need respite from life's noise, feel confused about what you want to do next, or you'd like to connect with "your people", you're in the right place.
Inside You'll Discover...
Community Events and Forums
You are very welcome to join our workshops, co-working sessions, and themed discussions.
Through our written forums and meetups we get to learn and grow together. Ask questions, respond to others, and see new ideas blossom into life through our hive mind conversations.
Prompts and Explorations
Explore and experiment with safe practices aimed at loosening the grip of weighty seriousness that might hold back your creative courage.
A library of courses, videos, interviews, and replays of past events.
Music and Sound
Ambient sound anchors, narrative meditations, and live performances from through the years.
Who You Will Find Inside
I'm Andy Mort. I am a sound artist, songwriter, and professionally qualified coach (I like the term 'Slow Coach'). I facilitate creative and restful spaces to support deep thinkers and sensitive souls process life and express their unique sound in meaningful ways
The Haven began life in 2014 when I wanted to build somewhere highly sensitive people and introverts could take off our defensive armour and breathe naturally. Where our imperfections, ordinary silliness, and unique depths are welcomed, accepted, and embraced.
I'd love to invite you to join us
Where's the best place for me to send your invitation?
Pop your name and email below.
Dig a Little Deeper
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
In this week’s Kota, we will think about the part sensitivity plays in our individual and collective potential as human beings. What might the phrase…
Have you ever received the gift of true accommodation? The feeling of welcome and acceptance in someone else’s home. Where your presence is not only…
I share some of my hopes, worries, and wishes as we move through this 10th anniversary year.
Are you an over-thinker? Many of us are! Probably even more so for introverted and sensitive types. We have the thoughts…and then we experience the…
Grab a mug of something tasty and spend some time poking around some of the things you might have missed in January.
I was on a route we had walked previously with the dogs, so I was confident I could remember where to go. Could I? No. I missed a turn.