Rebuilding At The Fireside
Are you ready to express your sound?
Some gentle rebels I meet have consistently sacrificed their deep personal dreams when they put other peoples’ preferences, demands, and desires first. The empathy, compassion and concern that makes them who they are can lead them away from what truly matters most.
I work with people who have forgotten (or never realised) that it's okay for them to dream, desire, and wish for life to change in ways THEY want. They are so used to being the supporter, the helper, and the enabler for others that they've left part of themselves somewhere back along the road.
If that's you, I will help you reconnect with that aspect of you and listen to what you're inner gentle rebel is telling you.
Fireside Rebuild is a program to help you make plans, set habits, and grow in confidence as you experiment and play.
We will explore the impact of criticism and feedback from others (and how to face it without getting derailed). We will consider the freeing power of a non-linear approach to the toxic positivity of false limitlessness. And consider your relationship with past and future self, so that you can build an inner-partnership that keeps you rooted in the here and now.
- Are you ready for support as you discover what you truly want from life or how to navigate this next season?
- Is it time to answer that intuitive nudge that tells you something new is waiting for you?
- Do you want someone with you as you take that next step into the unknown?
Has a Spark Ignited Something In You?
Perhaps you've had an "aha!" moment, and the penny has dropped on exactly what you want to do next. Maybe an opportunity has appeared, and you're standing nervously at its door, wondering whether or not to open it. Or it could be that you don't know what you want to do, but you know it's time for a shift.
Whatever the case is, I'm ready to dive into this next exciting season of change whenever you are! I'll meet you at The Fireside.
Ready To Build At The Fireside?
- 6 Spirals (each spiral includes an introductory video, question prompts, bonus resources, and a 60 minute One-to-One conversation - usually on Zoom)
- Spirals take 2-4 weeks so the program lasts 3-6 months (we will figure out the rhythm and pacing that feels best for you as we begin)
- 6 Months Full Access To The Haven Fireside Vault (with extra tools, narrative soundscapes, exercises, videos, and resources to augment the journey between sessions)
- We begin with a 30 minute intake conversation to meet, get to know each other, and share some hopes/expectations about the process and our partnership
The Six Spirals
- The Taste We Leave For The World
- Overcoming Toxic Positivity
- Creative Offering
- The Backwards Law
- Safety to Fail
- Coming Home To The Here and Now
I'm still finishing off the program but hope to have it ready to share very soon. If you'd like to hear as soon as it's launched, pop your name and email below and I'll let you know.